Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

T for Tuesday - T2

Well it's been awhile since I was showing off tea stuff but here it is my favourite tea shop T2. I just love their displays and they have some awesome teapots out now.

linking up with Elizabeth and Bleubeard 

6 comments:

1. how fun-so much to see and so many temptations too. Happy T day!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how tempted I get when I go in there. i have to leave my credit card at home LOL

Delete
  2. I received some T2 and have yet to open it. So sad that I have failed to try this awesome tea. I love the pot and cup combinations. They are wonderful and so much more colorful than mine. You have taken us to a place I have always wanted to see, and I thank you beyond belief.

Thanks for sharing T2 with us for T this Tuesday.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww I always walk past this store and love it, next time I will take a picture of the front of the store just for you

Delete
  3. What fabulous teapots and tea displays Bridget - I could well leave there broke if I ever visit!
    Blessings
    Maxine

ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Bridget! I don't drink tea(I have a tea allergy - odd I know!!) but I would love to use these teapots and cups! Belated Happy T day!) Chrisx

ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...