Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mystery Postcard - Colin Hinz Ontario Canada

I received a mystery postcard today that I have no idea what I am getting it. Its a nice thing but I will  have to send one back to find out what it is all  about. It could be from A Month of Letters but normally we get in contact with each and promise snail mail.

So I hope Colin Hinze from Ontario Canada reads my blog and can set the record straight, or I will just have to wait until my return postcard will shed some light.

This is the backside of the card, isnt it gorgeous will all the stamps on it

4 comments:

  1. Love those stamps - and the wee saying about art!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a Postcrossing postcard that the ID was forgotten perhaps? Probably worth putting in a search request.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to have a mail mystery to solve. And your envelope to me was on my blog yesterday if you'd like to see how it traveled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great postcard they no longer make 1 cent stamps anymore in Canada either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...