Pages

Friday, February 05, 2016

A Month of Letters - Day 5


 I drive past this postbox everyday on my way to the Postoffice, I never noticed that it was there hahahaha, then I noticed this building  beside it. It is actually a house, was probably a business before because I stopped on the way back thinking I could go and see what is in this shop and the gates were closed to I am assuming it is not a business after all.



My letters for Day 5 = 9 assorted letters/packages/postcards


February is a Month of Letters where we send at least one piece of mail a day via snail mail to someone.

1 comment:

  1. Bridget you really are going above and beyond for this month of letters, with letters, and packets, and beauty.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...