Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Decorated Envelope October - Carol Cramer USA


 Another delightful Decorated Halloween envelope received today from Carol Cramer. I just love the stamps as well, Carol has used the same colour scheme.
I love the back where she writes OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK...do i dare? lol

OOh I am so glad I opened the envelope, it contained a letter about how she did the envelope. Carol gessoed behind the face then used water proof black pen and Tombows and Uniball silver ink (this lady is a crafter-I understand all the words). Sealed with Krylon fixative. She also wrote a spooky tale of a Prison Break by S E Schlosser. What a delightful story, not at all scary!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

Jean Wilson and Jan Hardt organise this monthly Envelope Exchange that I love to participate in.

1 comment:

  1. That is what you call 'Happy Mail'! Beautifully decorated and a personal message inside. Super!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...