Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

T for Tuesday - Yummy Frittata

 I was inspired by a crafting friends lunch that she served up to me one crafty day. She had made a vegeless frittata...she had gotten a recipe online for vegetable frittata but her family did not like the vegetables she had so she took everything out except the bacon egg and eggs and milk. It was very yummy thank you.

My frittata consisted of
11 eggs
250 ml milk
1/2 a red and green capsicum diced
100g Chorizo slices diced
1/2 a Spanish onion diced
4 cloves garlic sliced
2 carrots grated
4 mushrooms diced
salt and pepper to taste

Fry up onion, garlic until onion is translucent, add vegetables toss for 5 minutes and add milk egg mixture. Lay in oven proof dish lined with baking paper. Bake in 180C oven for 30 minutes, leave out to cool 15 mins before cutting. I made mine in 2 dishes

 As you can see I just lifted the frittata out of the dish using the nonstick baking paper. My OCD doesn't like how hubby nipped off the corner of it LOL

Linking up with Bluebeard and Elizabeths T for Tuesday Meme

3 comments:

  1. That frittata looks delicious--thanks for the recipe. I was wondering, do you still need one of the new Elvis stamps? I just bought a sheet of them, and I'd be happy to send you one on a postcard, if you'd like. If you want one, you can e-mail me: dmprice at dflytech dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks quite familiar - I do something very similar and we love it too. I had to smile, as after cooking all those vegetables, so then served them with more :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness! I happened to double check and here you were with delicious looking food!! And I am ready for dinner right now--yumm! Happy Belated T-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...