Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

July Envelope Exchange - Chuck Kolb/Jan Hardt/Cindy Smith

 Chuck Kolb decorated this wonderful envelope for the July Exchange, both front and back. the back feels like gesso and paint have  been applied

 This envelope above came from Cindy Smith-the gorgeous penmanship is outstanding, I love how she varigated the colours
Jan Hardt is a crafty person, how clever to die cut shapes and stick them on the envelopes, I love how she's stamped the TO on the envelope and on the diecut and sort of shadow stuck it down. When I first saw it I thought she was very clever in her stamping and was able to stamp once on the diecut and the envelope.

Jan Hardt and Jean Wilson organise this wonderful month exchange for arty/crafty people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...