Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekend Reading

Humour in Halifax Police

This has got to be the cutest dancing to Aretha Franklin

Keep Writing

Messages will be delivered

Kindness goes around , this video brought tears to my eyes, there is good in this world

Mail from MH17 released  , I couldn't put a direct link so you'll have to look at the post from 2 July 2015 to see the article.

Another article from Letters from MH17

Postcard from MH17

Becca Feeken  on saving the written word one card at a time

Pens Pens and more Pens  some of you know how I love pens, you have seen my pen collections in my WOYWW posts. I love this blog that reports on pens and if they are worth buying, sadly I have not seen half the pens that is written about

Nobody Writes Like That Anymore

How to make a plastic bottle into an envelope

Dont throw those envelopes bills come in

USA stamp cancelling machine in action


RECIPES: I love pouring over recipes and seeing what works

Oatmeal Walnut Bread

Tarte au Citron - french Lemon Tart

Mushroom Risotto by Cavewoman


CRAFTING:

How to half Die Cut - thanks to SandraC, I have always wanted to do this and never knew how

Broken Biscuits : and its not the eating kind: thanks to Shoshi

Beautiful Bows : Bow it all - thanks to SandraC

My Paper Arts has some awesome ideas

How to make a rope basket

DIY rope basket with hot glue gun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...