Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

PCAD - A Postcard A Day 29 - Ad postcards from Tara







Tara from Postcrossing who has now become a wonderful penpal sent me these advertising postcards, I love advertising postcards, they try and send a message to get your attention. I love how the thought process happens. 
Tara made this envelope out of the cover of Thats Life Magazine, 
I love these kinds of recycled handmade envelopes. It was very sturdy as well.
oh and there is washi tape at the bottom and top of the address label.

If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards Bridget - the envelope is fabulous too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some ad cards are really great. They don't do them here (at least I have never seen any), but in the UK I sometimes got them in the cinema. Because we can't go to the cinema here (it's all dubbed in Spanish) we love to go when we are in the UK.
    The ad cards you have been sent are absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...