Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2015

PCAD - A Postcard A Day 18 - Kangaroo MarianaA Russia

A sweet 12 year old girl from Russia who is a member of Postcrossing sent me an official postcard of this kangaroo. My first kangaroo card. She wrote that she loves kangaroos so even though I don't have return a card to her as she is already getting one, I am sending her a kangaroo card and some kangaroo stationery that I made. Luckily she attached her address to the back of the postcard but i would have asked her for it if she let me anyway.

I checked out the rules for minors. Here is an extract from the Postcrossing Guidelines
You're older than 13, or have permission.
If you are under 13 years old, you must use the website under the supervision of an adult and with due consent from your parent or legal guardian. We believe children can learn a great deal with Postcrossing, but like with any other website, their online habits should be monitored closely by an adult.


haha I couldn't work out which way to orient the stamps as she had put them lying side by side on their side, so you'll just have to do your neck exercise and look to the left then look to the right.

If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...