Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

PCAD - A Postcard A Day 3 - Canoa Quebrada Brazil

I've decided to start this project called A Postcard a Day, I hope you can join me. I also hope I get enough postcards to be able to keep this up everyday, will you help me? You can send your postcard to:
Bridget Larsen
P O Box 81
Geebung QLD 4034
Australia

I would be delighted to swap a postcard with you in return. I am hoping to collect a postcard from every corner of the world. It would make my day.

 This postcard from Postcrossing Romildee is all written in Portugese. I think its a beach. 
Canoa Quebrada (meaning broken canoe in Portuguese), known as the pearl of the east coast ofCeará, Brazil, is an international tourist beach resort 164 km from Fortaleza, in the municipality ofAracati.
This small fishing village, among dunes and cliffs, has good views and is becoming popular with tourists. The main street of Canoa, where most accommodation, restaurants and shops are concentrated, is called Broadway. The nights of Canoa Quebrada are known for animation and diversity.
The Tourism Authority of Ceará rates Canoa Quebrada as the most important tourist attraction of the state, after Fortaleza.
Tourist activities include outdoor activities such as excursions in dune buggies, horse riding, sailing in a 'jangada' boat, mountain biking, sandboarding, kitesurfing and windsurfing*.
The location is served by Dragão do Mar Airport, located near Aracati.

Aren't the stamps gorgeous!!!

If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great postcard Bridget, and fabulous stamps.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...