Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Glue or Paint Holder

Glue or Paint Holder
This is what I normally do when I am using Liquid pearls or liquid glue, stand them upside down in my ribbon or tape holder so I put my thinking hat on and made myself a Glue Holder.
Pretty nifty and it works well and doesn't take up much room and holds 6 bottles of various designs
I started with those ribbon rolls that I decided to keep and make into something one day
 Removed the lids and bottom circles and using my Spellbinders Grand Calibur SKU: GC-001
 Nesties Classic Oval SKU: NEST-01 and Nesties Standard and Petite Circle Set SKU: NEST-04 I lined them up on the top of a tin and cut out the holes

I then cut out circles of brown cardstock and glued them to the ribbon cut pieces to give it more strength


Using the Spiral Blossoms One SKU: S4-351 die and rolled from the outside in to make this flower. I daubed the edges first with Distress Inks Frayed Burlap and Crushed Olive 
 I then took some organza ribbon and threaded some cotton through the middle of it and pulled the cotton to gather the ribbon up and glued that under the flower.
 I then added a gold pearl to the flower to give it a completed look and added some dyed seam binding ribbon. Voila here is my glue/paint holder
I cut out 2 Fleur de Lis Accents SKU: S5-042 and adhered that to the tin which was covered in designer paper


Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. So, this is beautiful and quite ingenious! Thanks for coming by my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - both pretty and practical :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continually amaze me with your resourcefulness! I think your creation is clever and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl after my own heart! I love recycling and making gems from junk... great idea and fab result!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I can see so many variations of this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...