Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dress Form

I used the dress form and ran with other components I had in my stash.
Spellbinders Grand Shapeabilities Wonderful Wings SKU:LF-006 designed by
Donna Salazar and the dress form that will be available at Winter Cha 2012
Layers of Colours Designer Collection Fairy Wishes was stamped in Stampin Up Island Indigo onto the Dress Form and Ribbon Banners SKU:S4-324  was used with Layers of colours sentiment from the Dotted Dahlias stamp set
Xyron 5" Creative Station was used to adhere the doilie
without sentiment




Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the Spellbinders die cuts - BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I see your work, the more I love it! Hope you're mending well and that you and your family have wonderful holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whimsy the butterfly wings on the dress form gives this card.
    Beautiful
    Christmas Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...