Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Big Klutz

Had a bit of disaster this morning and banged my knee at 2.30am, got up to get some milk to curb the reflux and I swear that basket of cards ran out in front of me and caused me to trip and fall all over the place, resulting in a busted left knee. The sole of my right foot must have slammed down because I cant stand on it as well. Of course every ache and pain is suddenly appearing now and have taken 16 painkillers today - total intake for the year normally.
Here are the two knees together, the left knee hadn't swelled to its maximum yet
Not sure why this photo is uploading upside down but this is the full blown raised knee. It's red because it had just had an hour of being iced to help the swelling go down
Ouch alright, never been in so much excruciating pain apart from my previous operations, back then they pump me with morphine, endone and oxycontin.


4 comments:

  1. Ouuuch!!!! Not nice - hope you are well on the mend now :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, Bridget, so sorry to hear of your injury! I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Bridget, OWWWW! You poor thing! And just before Christmas too! I do hope it gets better really quickly. Meantime, remember RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation. Good treatment for any sort of injury like this!! I really feel for you.

    Hugs, Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly. That's one swollen knee!! As for me, I had a total knee replacement two years ago and luckily I'm getting around quite well now. I can sure relate to aching knees though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...