Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rain

Rain, Rain Go Away
I am sure we had about 100mm of rain from
Friday night until Saturday morning, it just didn't stop
I stood outside the back door and tried to take a photo
of the very wet back yard when I was pretty amazed at what I saw
on my digital camera screen.
I'd used the Sports Continuous macro
Check out the 2 big fat drops a the top of the first photo!!!

I was standing about 3 meters away from 
where the rain drops were falling.
The harder the rain fell the bigger the drops
Rain is easing here

2 comments:

  1. Love these images, Bridget! Slower shutter speed??? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - awesome shots Bridget!! what camera do you have?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...