Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

LOC Christmas Ornament

This is not the original idea I had but
it evolved because of a few hiccups 
and I had to hide some flaws LOL

 Close up of the flowers I tried twisting to give it some
depth but the cardstock is really strong
(and the wind blew just as I took the close up so
the picture looks crooked LOL)
Inside view
All I did was take elements of my Christmas card
and turn it into a 3D ornament
Stamps I used are from Layers of Colours
Cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Basic Black
from Stampin Up
Tombows Green and Red markers
Liquid Pearls Ruby red
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Three
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Sixteen 
which is made for the Poinsettia Frame
Seam Binding ribbon
Xyron 5" Creative Station adhesive



Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Bridget - I love the colours and the fabulous shape - beau-ti-ful! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning beauty, Bridget! Gorgeous detail and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty. I love your ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it! Your idea worked out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness Bridget this is gorgeous!!! I love your design and the rich tones are yummy!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! So very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bridget....what a terrific ornament! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is a masterpiece and a delightfully beautiful ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! This is just sooooooooo beautiful! I LOVE the dies that you used and the 3D ornament! LOVE your coloring and liquid pearls! Beautifully done:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply a stunner, Bridget! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Testing to see if comment moderation is on or off

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Bridget, that is some beautiful ornament. I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed seeing it.
    (BTW I have just returned from holiday which is why I missed WOYWW yesterday but hopefully will blog tomorrow for it)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...